2301 Westfield Street
West Springfield, Ma 01089
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask a Question
How do I book with you?
It will, first, be necessary to fill out a pre-consultation intake. From here I am able to professionally gather some preliminary information before we actually book a consultation. This step is necessary before actually setting up a consultation.
How much are your services?
I provide a 1 to 1 private customized experience for any and all of the solutions that I have to offer. The range of professional solutions that I have to offer does not simply fit into one category or one profession.
My customize hair extension makeovers, photography, and/or business branding, online business marketing have and can range from $1,000 to $5,000 & up
Why do you not offer FREE consultations?
Thank you for being curious, and I charge for my professional time.
The consultation is the most important & valuable appointment. With 29 years of experience, it is important to be sure that we are a good fit.
Do you go to work for free? I hope not. 🙂
What types of clients do you work with best?
I work best with clients that have interests that are in Fitness, Creative Writing, Education, Medical Field, and who like Technology.
Where I am at, in my career, I am very selective of who I work with, and that is due to the fact that the creative solutions and business projects will require that we spend a lot of time together.
I will not just take anyone on for the money, and I have professionally declined jobs. It is critical to be a fit, on both sides.
How long have you been in business & what are your certifications?
I have been in business since 1999! And that is more than 2 decades.
Additionally, during the last 29 years…..I, personally, became certified in as many Professional Hair & Beauty treatments that would normally take an entire salon and self-taught in what you would need a marketing agency for.
- Great Lengths Hair Extensions
- Fusion Extensions
- Cold Fusion Hair Extensions
- Tape Hair Extensions
- So Cap Hair Extensions
- Pure Bead Hair Extensions
- Hair Talk Hair Extensions
- HotHeads Hair Extensions
- Balmain Hair Extensions
- Certified in Non-Surgical Hair Replacement
- Certified in Wigs
- Certified Redken Hair Colorist
- Published Techniques
- Former Redken Hair Color Educator
- (Taught Hair Color all over the country)
- Certified JBeverly Hills Color Specialist
- Advanced & Featured Certified Xtreme Lash Stylist since 2007
- Advanced Certified Bella Lash Stylist
- Certified in Lash Lift
- Certified in Lash Tint
- Sleek Brows – 3D Sculpting
- Brow Extensions
- Keratin Brow Treatments
Hair Texture Treatments
- Certified Bio Ionic Japanese Straightening since 2008
- Certified Bio Ionic KeraSmooth (Product Discontinued)
- Agave Smoothing
- Cezanne Smoothing
Nails & Feet
- Certified Master CND (Creative Nail Design) Nail Tech
- Published Celebrity Credit in Fashion Magazines
- Certified Minx Nails
- Certified Makeup Techniques for Contouring with Photography
Proficient & Self Taught
- Professional Photography ( Attending HCC for Black & White Photography in 2001)
- Business Branding
- Google Analytics
- Digital Online Lead Generation
- Search Engine Optimization
- Competitor Keyword Research
- Social Media Optimization
- Print Graphics
What are some of your favorite movies & activities?
You will find that I for movies that I love just about any Science Fiction, Chick Flicks, Adam Sandler. ….anything funny!!!
- Failure To Launch
- Field of Dreams
- Devil Wears Prada
- Total Recall
- Anger Management
I love spending time with my family, and our dogs. I love working out and helping others see their own potential.
I love learning something new, and stay with or ahead of the technology trends.
Work-related…….. I love consulting because it is so rewarding to find a solution for a client’s problem, and then creating a personalized plan of “attack”
I love making others laugh.